Monday, December 17, 2012

Having a bad day? Here's a hug!

How about cheering someone up with a "hug in the mail"?

Here is how we did it...

Materials needed:
*camera
*printer
*colored paper
*staples

Step 1: Take a picture of your child posing like they are giving a hug.



Step 2: Print out picture. I printed out an 8 x 10.

Step 3: Create the "arms" but cutting out rectangles. I used border punch strips from my scrapbooking supplies. They measure at 2 X 12. I didn't need to cut them out. These will be the "arms" Then we traced Princess's hands on an old file folder and cut them out and stapled them to the "arms". Staple the "arms" to the shoulders of the child on the picture.

Write a note to include with your "hug" and  place in an appropriate envelope and mail off!




2 comments:

  1. Hey! I would like a hug in the mail! Although I would rather have the real thing. :) Miss you. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Cute! I'm going to have to try this sometime. I miss seeing your "face" on FB and pinterest. Hope everything's ok.

    ReplyDelete